Monday, June 15, 2009

Counting my blessings on a Monday!

That mobile blogging is cool, but only the first 160 characters really make it to the blog so I can only post that many at a time. Oh well, today I am on the PC.

Today my cell phone was stolen off my desk after I stupidly walked away for minute and left it sitting out. So I suspended the service right away and notified our security officers of the theft. I have to say that we have awsome officers here at my building. They found him on tape stealing the phone, then they found him at the bus stop outside the building - too drunk to run away! So they brought him in the building and I had to fill out a "citizen's arrest" form and tell the guy "you're under arrest". I never thought I'd be saying that to anyone! In the end the guy wasn't arrested, but he was trespassed from our building and they took him to detox. I got my phone back and it's perfectly OK and I unsuspended my service. I figure today I am blessed/lucky and was thinking of buying a lottery ticket;>)

No comments: